21 May 2009

Welcome to Blogsville

Hello all,

the more observant of you may have noticed, that up until this point my lovely wife has been the only contributor to our blog.... well not any more.... HELLO BLOG WORLD!

This is my first ever Blog (how exciting!). I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to say, or what you're expecting to hear. I'm certain that once we've set foot in Australia I'll be waffling on for ages, boring you with stories of adventure and excitement from the land down under, but at this current point in time...... I'm sitting at work!

Our plans are (so far) going well. As Claire mentioned I have handed in my notice at work. I was dreading it, but actually, it was fine. Everyone at work seems really happy for us and is wishing us well. I did point out that there's still three months 'til we leave so save the "good luck's" for now. It feels great now that we can talk about it openly, a weight has definitely been lifted off my shoulders!

Well, that's it from me for now. I just wanted to pop my blogging cherry and say hello.

Looking forward to writing something interesting for you next time! (though no promises!)

Bye bye

Ben
x

1 comment:

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.